Here is a typical timeline for a wedding reception coordinated by Dance All Night DJs.
Before the Reception Starts…
- 2 hours prior: We arrive at the venue and set up equipment.
- 30 minutes prior: We play background music and get ready for the entrance of guest’s
When the Reception Begins…
- Bridal Party Introductions – Choose a fun upbeat song for this
- Groom & Bride Grand Entrance – Choose a different upbeat song for this
- Bride & Groom Dance
- Bride & Father Dance (if included)
- Groom & Mother Dance (if included)
- Wedding Party Dance (if included)
Note: In Latin tradition, the bride dances with her father before dancing with the groom, and we certainly accommodate that.
After Special Dances…
- Cake Cutting
The Fun Begins!
- Garter Toss
- Bouquet Toss
- Dance All Night!
Enjoy and have a great event!